Public Bank Online Banking Register
If you are a Public Bank Malaysia customer, you should register for a Public Bank online account. You can easily make transactions anywhere and anytime, with Public Bank online banking. How to public bank online banking register?
|How to Public Bank online banking register|
You can register a Public Bank Malaysia online banking account in two ways. Namely registering via an ATM machine and through a Public Bank office clerk.
Register Online Public Bank via ATM Machine
- Search and find the closest Public Bank ATM machine to where you are. Public Bank ATM are scattered in many areas in Malaysia.
- After you find the ATM machine, enter the card and select PBE login
- First, you must register your telephone number. Every time a transaction is made through online banking, you will get a PAC (PBE AUTHENTICATION CODE). Without this code, you cannot proceed with the transaction.
- Then make an account password.
- You must do "FIRST TIME PBE LOGIN" within 30 days of registration. If you have not logged in until the time limit has passed, you will be blocked. If it's like that, then you need to recite again.
- After you first login, your account will be activated.
Activate Online Banking at the Public Bank Office
The fastest way to activate a Public Bank online banking account is to visit the Public Bank office directly. Easy to do:
- Find the nearest Public Bank office to where you live.
- Before you go to the bank, you must prepare an ID card, account book, and a Public Bank ATM card.
- At the bank, tell the security that you want to create an internet banking account.
- You then queue and can fill out the registration form.
- Fill out the form correctly according to your identity.
- Follow all instructions from custumer service.
- The bank customer service will then process your request. Wait for a moment.
- Your Public Bank online account has been successfully activated. Ask the custumer service when it can be used.
That's how to register and activate the Public Bank online. You can also register online via the official Public Bank website visit. But it is recommended that you go directly to the Public Bank Office.
Post a Comment for "Public Bank Online Banking Register"